Guess Who's Trying To Get Back Into Blogging




The answer would be me. Yeah that's right, I'm trying it again.

It's been way over 3 months since my last post and to fit in with the whole cliche "new year, new me" and a "fresh start" bullshit, I thought I'd jump back on the blogging bus.

Ironic as it sounds, I do want my blog to take off and get somewhere, considering all the effort I've put into it over the last 3 years. But it ain't that easy girlfriend *wiggles hips and snaps fingers*. It's actually quite hard to think of interesting ideas, content and take artsy instagram-worthy photos - especially on an Iphone 4s. But whatever, I'm giving it another go and this time I'm gonna stick to it. Okay well maybe I should rephrase that. This time I'm going to try to stick to it, I promise!

So here's to 2015 being the year of Bethany's Blog *raises typical white girl Starbucks mug pretending that it's an alcoholic beverage*

Bethany

XXX

bethanyemerton

No comments:

Post a Comment