Teenage Skin Saviour



One question. Why the hell had no one told me about this before?!

After having a massive breakout and my skin just becoming, quite frankly, terrible, I decided I needed to find something that could work wonders. Luckily, a friend of my Mum's recommended Liz Earle products to her on behalf of myself. I've heard of Liz Earle a few times, but never even thought of trying it. The same day we ventured into our local Boots to see what was available. The lady suggested I begin with the Try-Me Kit to see how I felt about the products and purchase full sized versions if I liked them. Well hello life saviour! Unbeknownst to me, Liz Earle is famous for her "Hot Cloth Cleanser" which beauty fanatics swear by - I can see why! So after 3 weeks of using the products, I thought I'd share with you the not-so-secret skincare secret that is Liz Earle...

The Try-Me kit itself comes in a cute little nylon bag in Liz Earle's famous pale green shade and contains pieces of heaven.

What's inside:

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50ml
Skin Repair Light Moisturiser 15ml
Deep Cleansing Mask 15ml
Muslin Cloth 
2 Face Sponges

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

An iconic beauty classic, Liz Earles's cleanser is the only one out of the entire collection and has won over 100 awards - why haven't I heard about this before, have I been hibernating for the past 10 years?! Like all Liz Earle products, the Hot Cloth Cleanser contains all natural products and nothing artificial. By applying this is circular motions on the face and sweeping away with the muslin cloth soaked in hot water, your skin is left, not only makeup free, but smooth, soft and radiant. 


Instant Boost Skin Tonic

The second step in the Try-Me kit line up is Liz Earle's face toner. This, like all toners, helps sweep away any impurities and excess cleanser but is ultra gentle and contains no alcohol - plus it smells wonderful too! 


Skin Repair Light Moisturiser

The final step in this trio, is the Skin Repair Moisturiser. I use the Light version as my skin is oily to combination and is blemish prone, so a light moisturiser is perfect for my skin type. The moisturiser leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and is the perfect way to end your skincare routine.


Deep Cleansing Mask

However much of a putrid green colour this face mask is, it works wonders - trust me. The mask helps regulate oiliness and draws out all the nasty stuff, leaving your skin soft and calm. I use this 2-3 times a week and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes, once dry, I use a wet face sponge to wipe it off - be careful because it can get messy!


If your're having skin problems or just need a new skincare routine, be sure to try Liz Earle's Try-Me kit for only £24! The natural ingredients will transform your skin and be prepared to go back and buy the full sized ones versions once you're finished - trust me it's worth every penny.

Have you ever tried Liz Earle products before?

Bethany

XXX

bethanyemerton

No comments:

Post a Comment