Review - Sleek True Colour Matte Lipstick





Lipsticks really aren't my thing. Well they weren't until a couple of months ago when I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go crazy and get a Bobbi Brown lipstick in the most palest of pinks - I know, so daring. Since then, I've become more interested in lipsticks, what lipsticks people are wearing, what lipsticks to match with what nail varnish etc etc. My lipstick collection has somewhat expanded from lipbalms to actual lipsticks and now has its own section in my makeup draw.
After seeing the amazing Sarah from That Pommie Girl wear this, I so had to get it. Having roughly the same complexion and similar hair colour I wasn't too worried that this wouldn't suit me. So after little deliberation and waiting around for it to be in stock I treated myself to this very daring lipstick.

The lipstick is Sleek's True Colour Matte Lipstick in Vamp. The lipstick itself was a lot smaller than I anticipated, and by smaller I mean dinky! But for only £4.99, I can't complain really. It's highly pigmented and such a rich, deep cherry stroke purple shade - perfect for Autumn! With most matte lipsticks, you'd expect it to be drying and a product that wouldn't leave your lips soft and supple. Well hello polar opposite! The lipstick almost feels like it's conditioning your lips as well as appearing matte - magical. It contains vitamin E which helps to hydrate and protect your lips, bonus. All in all, this lipstick, so far, hasn't disappointed me and even though I still class myself as a lipstick virgin, I'm going to give this very daring colour a go, and wear it out. Don't worry, I'll report back.

Thank you for reading!

Bethany

XXX

bethanyemerton

No comments:

Post a Comment