Oops, I did it again...

After recently discovering the amazing www.eyeslipsface.co.uk website, I have become addicted! As seen in a recent blog post, http://editedstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/a-short-story.html?m=0 elf is my new online love and a very guilty pleasure of mine. My basket is constantly full of essentials waiting for one of their brilliant offers whether it be £10 off your order or free delivery! 
Yesterday I received my second elf order, and this one was full of items to enhance my make up ability and the appearance it had on my face. Comparing orders, my first order contained basic make up pieces such as foundation and a concealer palette (plus lots more, obviously!). Whereas this one contained items that allowed me to improve my technique and included products I never knew even existed! 

Below is a photo of my order. 


What I ordered: 

-Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream
-Clarifying Pressed Powder in Honey
-All Over Cover Stick in Spice
-Zit Zapper
-Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
-Mineral Face Primer in Clear
-High Definition Undereye Setting Powder in Sheer

As I have recently become really interested in trying out new things that will, for example; make my foundation last longer, my black circles stand out less and my eyebrows stay in place, elf has been great as it offers a vast amount with descriptions and reviews of how they are. I hope to improve in my make up knowledge and application ability as I find it so interesting and a great confidence booster for me. 

So far the products are great, however they mean that I need a much bigger make up bag, oh dear. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and make sure you check out www.eyeslipsface.co.uk and especially the "Studio" range! 

Stay beautiful,

Bethany 

Xxx


bethanyemerton

No comments:

Post a Comment