Introduction Intervention

Wow and welcome I suppose to me and my blog, my blog and I. My name is Bethany Emerton, I am 16, from the UK and this is my blog and a place where I hope I record life experiences, recommendations and lots of other things. I first decided to make this as I aim to peruse a future career along the path of writing and English and I thought this would help as a confidence booster and give me a marginal insight into potential career prospects.

I can put my hands down and say that I am not the most creative and literally correct person and although I hope to a achieve a career in writing my blog may not reflect all that. So bare with me whilst I find my feet in this blogging world.

That was only a small introduction into a bit about me and what my blog should entail. Please keep reading and watching as I post.

Stay beautiful

Bethany


xxx

bethanyemerton

No comments:

Post a Comment